VP of Digital Marketing
ConsumerTrack is a rapidly growing digital content and media company with technology innovation at the core of our business model. Our Team has built a profitable company over the past decade with a reputation as the preferred digital advertiser for Fortune 1000 brands, banks, and financial institutions. We use our proprietary technology platform along with both our owned and operated sites and partner sites to reach hundreds of millions of US consumers every month.
We hire high performance individuals that are highly accountable, able to collaborate and communicate in a Team environment and who want to be the very best that they can be every day. The opportunities are endless at ConsumerTrack and we will continue to promote from within based on great performance and the impact you can make to the Company.
The ConsumerTrack, Inc. is a rapidly growing internet marketing company with technology innovation at the core of our business model. Our web properties are focused on the delivery of high quality content and high quality lead generation: The VP of Marketing will focus on audience acquisition, developing a data driven strategy to leverage email marketing, social media and outreach to accelerate traffic growth to our O&O websites. This candidate will have multiple channel experience, traffic monetization, and multiple tiered marketing efforts against ConsumerTrack’s product lines. Today, the audience acquisition team size is six with room for expansion against a developed plan. This role will have strong partnerships with our Product and Content leaders.
- Shape the audience channels, build message and content to drive against all marketing and promotion efforts.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for email marketing, social media and outreach channels
- Integrate with Content strategy to leverage all content and maximize audience and reach.
- Manage and grow Audience Growth Team, including monthly goals, development plans and mentoring.
- Understands users, market, competitive insights and implications to drive strategy.
- Provide monthly reporting to peers and executive management on results and opportunities.
Divisional Group Responsibilities:
- Content Marketing: Work with our Content Team to leverage our editorial content that we create on a daily basis to use in other channels.
- Email Marketing: Manage email Team to grow audience engagement and audience acquisition for GOBankingRates while building email list/subscribers.
- Social Media: Manage Social Media Team to grow audience engagement and audience acquisition for GOBankingRates
- Video: Work with our Video Production Team to leverage our video content that we create on a daily basis to use in other channels
- Partnerships: Leverage our partnerships, brands, clients, etc to explore new opportunities to grow our relationship with email, social, video, PR, etc. This is key as we have very big Fortune 1000 and top publishers (MSN, BusinessInsider, Time/Money, etc)
- Outreach: Manage Outreach Team to grow audience engagement and audience acquisition for GOBankingRates as well as grow relationships with influencers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidate must have grown a consumer facing property or brand, with deep understanding of diverse online marketing channels.
- Candidate must under data driven decision making and using data as actionable intelligence.
- 5-8 years experience in same and/or similar role.
- Minimum 3 years directly managing teams including hiring, developing and setting goals in same and/or similar role.
- Position is based in El Segundo.
ConsumerTrack is a technology-centric internet marketing company built on a culture of excellence. We seek out the most talented people in the industry and place a high value of keeping our employees happy. You’ll work with a world-class team and celebrate your successes.
Why work for us?
- Entrepreneurial culture, which promotes creative thinking and new strategies & ideas.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary!
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Monthly employee outings (ex. Bowling, Paintball, Bonfires, etc.).
- Great office location, down the street from Manhattan Beach. We’re also near the I-405, with an array of great restaurants and happy hour venues within short walking distance.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!!
NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.