National Senior Account Executive - NYC
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
ConsumerTrack is looking for an accomplished Account Executive who has had a great deal of success working directly with major brands, as well as with ad agencies in the digital marketing space. ConsumerTrack has a strong culture of working together, continuous learning and focus on results, growth and innovation.
In this role, you will develop deep partnerships with key agency contacts at senior levels as well as with direct large banks and hotel/hospitality groups. To be successful in this role, you will use your consultative sales skills to develop and deliver insights and solutions that match the business priorities of the agencies and brands globally and aligning them to ConsumerTrack’s services strategy. You will be a role model and representative of the ConsumerTrack culture both internally and externally.
This position will:
- Meet and exceed sales targets and monthly new account goals.
- Develop and adhere to a Sales Plan around the acquisition of new Advertiser clients, including:
- Sell to multiple levels of an organization, with strong emphasis on executive level relationships.
- Actively consult with Performance Advertiser and Agency partners on business solutions that exceed revenue objectives through the recommendation and implementation of unique, successful marketing programs.
- Prepare, manage and present sales reports that track, analyze, and forecast revenue opportunities.
- Prepare, review and present proposals, reports and ROI calculations with clients
- Track and record client data, relevant business metrics, pipeline opportunities, ongoing communication and service changes in Salesforce CRM system.
- Partner with internal cross functional teams to:
- Grow, retain and satisfy existing client base
- Analyze and resolve diverse, complex and technical issues and client conflicts via an in-depth knowledge of company’s products, services, industry and technical interfaces,
- Facilitate a positive on-boarding experience for new clients
- Keep abreast of products, industry pricing, competitive trends in display, mobile, video and digital sales industries. Potential travel to clients, prospects, industry conferences and events when productive.
Your weekly focus will include:
- Prospecting for new business; profiling strategies (Precision targeting at an industry, vertical and product levels as well as finding decision makers across multiple products including branding, acquisition, video, search, etc). Learn and understand all key metrics and KPI’s for each client and prospective advertiser.
- Calls and meetings with top ad agencies on a daily basis through office visits, lunches, networking, entertaining to build relationships with all members of teams that represent our prospective clients to educate them on ConsumerTrack services and success within their industries of expertise across direct response, customer acquisition, content, sponsorships and video advertising.
- Collaborate with ConsumerTrack Account and Product Teams in Los Angeles on new opportunities, potential deal structure and new prospect targets
- Engage and strategize with existing and prospective clients how ConsumerTrack can meet their marketing objectives in incremental methods endemic to their products and services.
- Update and create sales proposals and decks as well as proactively position big ideas to present to our agency partners and clients
- Provide weekly opportunity and revenue reports for President of ConsumerTrack
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales experience achieving/exceeding goal.
- 3-5 years’ experience selling content services, digital display and or video media to direct performance (direct response) advertisers, agencies, ad networks and affiliates.
- Results oriented, self-starter within a fast-paced environment. Ability to learn and contribute quickly.
- Proven track record meeting or exceeding north of $500k/quarter in gross revenues.
- Experience managing campaigns on CPM, CPA, CPC and CPL models. Knowledge of all forms of on-line marketing programs, including: PPC, Email, Display, CPA, CPV, etc
- Demonstrated, effective communication and influencing/negotiation skills.
- Must be a “hunter.” Goals are to build relationships and generate new revenue opportunities.
- Experience with programmatic, mobile and video will be an advantage.
- Proficient in attracting RFPs and managing the entire proposal process.
- Top-notch presentation skills. Creating an interactive presentation, which engages and welcomes client participation, is critical.
- Executive and decision maker level contacts at Brand Advertisers and Agencies that know you and like to do business with you will be an advantage.
- Team player, yet work autonomously, be accountable and like to learn from your teammates.
- Solid computer skills. Firm knowledge of MS Excel and CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com). Knowledge of comScore and Nielsen a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Compensation will be based on candidate experience and past results and include $100,000+ base with performance bonuses to double or triple base salary, including comprehensive benefits.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.