Sr Python Data Engineer
ConsumerTrack is a rapidly growing internet marketing company with technology innovation at the core of our business model. Our Company has built a profitable company with a reputation as the preferred digital advertiser for Fortune 1000 brands, banks, and financial institutions. We use our proprietary technology platform along with both our owned and operated sites and partner sites to reach hundreds of millions of US consumers every month.
We hire high performance individuals that are highly accountable, able to collaborate and communicate in a Team environment and who want to be the very best that they can be every day. The opportunities are endless at ConsumerTrack and we will continue to promote from within based on great performance and the impact you can make to the Company.
ConsumerTrack is looking for an experienced Sr.Python Data Engineer to join our engineering team. We collect, process and analyze data in real-time. The Python Data Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining data pipelines and data warehouses to support customer-facing products, our Data Analytics/Data Science team, and other internal users. This position will also require the ability to prototype new data product ideas and concepts.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain multiple data pipelines and data warehouses to support products used by both external users and internal teams.
- Build tools to evaluate and automatically monitor data quality
- Work with our data science and product management teams to constantly improve our products and adapt to new customer needs
- Work with other engineers to constantly improve the capabilities, reliability, and cost of our platforms
- Design, rapid prototype, and productize new data product ideas and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and basic working knowledge of statistics
- Comfortable working directly with data analytics to bridge business requirements with data engineering
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Redshift, Snowflake or other MPP databases
- Expert in SQL
- Strong skills in scripting language (Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash)
- Experience with Hadoop and/or other tools in the ecosystem is a plus
- Experience with workflow management tools (Airflow, Oozie, Azkaban)
- Familiarity with other distributed computing platforms (e.g. Spark, Storm) and AWS infrastructure is a plus
ConsumerTrack is a technology-centric internet marketing company built on a culture of excellence. We seek out the most talented people in the industry and place a high value of keeping our employees happy. You’ll work with a world-class team and celebrate your successes.
Why work for us?
- Entrepreneurial culture, which promotes creative thinking and new strategies & ideas.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary!
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Monthly employee outings (ex. Bowling, Paintball, Bonfires, etc.).
- Great office location, down the street from Manhattan Beach. We’re also near the I-405, with an array of great restaurants and happy hour venues within short walking distance.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!!
NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.