Sr Python Data Engineer
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
ConsumerTrack is looking for an experienced Sr.Python Data Engineer to join our engineering team. We collect, process and analyze data in real-time. The Python Data Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining data pipelines and data warehouses to support customer-facing products, our Data Analytics/Data Science team, and other internal users. This position will also require the ability to prototype new data product ideas and concepts.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain multiple data pipelines and data warehouses to support products used by both external users and internal teams.
- Build tools to evaluate and automatically monitor data quality
- Work with our data science and product management teams to constantly improve our products and adapt to new customer needs
- Work with other engineers to constantly improve the capabilities, reliability, and cost of our platforms
- Design, rapid prototype, and productize new data product ideas and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and basic working knowledge of statistics
- Comfortable working directly with data analytics to bridge business requirements with data engineering
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Redshift, Snowflake or other MPP databases
- Expert in SQL
- Strong skills in scripting language (Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash)
- Experience with Hadoop and/or other tools in the ecosystem is a plus
- Experience with workflow management tools (Airflow, Oozie, Azkaban)
- Familiarity with other distributed computing platforms (e.g. Spark, Storm) and AWS infrastructure is a plus
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.