Sr. QA Automation Engineer
ConsumerTrack is a rapidly growing internet marketing company with technology innovation at the core of our business model. Our Company has built a profitable company with a reputation as the preferred digital advertiser for Fortune 1000 brands, banks, and financial institutions. We use our proprietary technology platform along with both our owned and operated sites and partner sites to reach hundreds of millions of US consumers every month.
We hire high performance individuals that are highly accountable, able to collaborate and communicate in a Team environment and who want to be the very best that they can be every day. The opportunities are endless at ConsumerTrack and we will continue to promote from within based on great performance and the impact you can make to the Company.
We are currently looking for a Senior Level Quality Assurance Engineer to continue raising the bar for our quality products. A successful candidate will be obsessed with quality improvement and highly committed to creating automation for regression and feature testing. This person will be able to develop and drive a high-level test strategy in addition to taking a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy. We’re looking for someone with a keen eye for detail and the ability to think unconventionally to push the boundaries on testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in math, physics, economics, statistics, finance, or accounting from a leading university is required
- 3-7 years in software testing, experience with software testing automation preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate results to the Tech and Product teams
- Critical thinking, computer and internet skills, professionalism, strong written and verbal communication skills, and great customer service
- Expertise in analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues
- Experience testing complex, multi-tiered web-based systems and complex data-driven applications.
- Experience with analyzing test data, using configuration management tools, and testing applications.
- Experience with performance, load, stress, system migration, data interface, and data migration testing
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology, DevOps, Continuous Build
ConsumerTrack is a technology-centric internet marketing company built on a culture of excellence. We seek out the most talented people in the industry and place a high value of keeping our employees happy. You’ll work with a world-class team and celebrate your successes at happy hour.
Why work for us?
- Entrepreneurial culture, which promotes creative thinking and new strategies & ideas.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary!
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Monthly employee outings (ex. Bowling, Paintball, Bonfires, etc.).
- Great office location, down the street from Manhattan Beach. We’re also near the I-405, with an array of great restaurants and happy hour venues within short walking distance.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!!
NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.