Product Marketing Associate
ConsumerTrack is a rapidly growing digital content and media company with technology innovation at the core of our business model. Our Team has built a profitable company over the past decade with a reputation as the preferred digital advertiser for Fortune 1000 brands, banks, and financial institutions. We use our proprietary technology platform along with both our owned and operated sites and partner sites to reach hundreds of millions of US consumers every month.
We hire high performance individuals that are highly accountable, able to collaborate and communicate in a Team environment and who want to be the very best that they can be every day. The opportunities are endless at ConsumerTrack and we will continue to promote from within based on great performance and the impact you can make to the Company.
We're looking to add a Product Marketing Associate to our growing Team. In this role, you will work closely with Sales and Product to build presentations highlighting the products we have available. Additionally, this person will have a deep understanding of the customer, the market, and excel at being able to work with all parts of an organization
- Develop engaging product presentations for both clients/partners and for internal training.
- Work with product managers to product messaging for all our product experience
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools/training that support the selling process of your products
- Partner with Sales and Account Managers to understand their needs, roadblocks, and opportunities in the market
- Track key competitors and develop competitive analyst report
- Drive go-to-market strategies by doing research projects to better understand the market and gather intelligence to help inform product decisions and messaging
- Build strong relationships with product management, marketing, sales/account teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with business stakeholders, specifically product and sales, in a fast-paced, environment.
- Experience in reporting, testing, and/or analytics is a major plus.
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools
ConsumerTrack is a technology-centric internet marketing company built on a culture of excellence. We seek out the most talented people in the industry and place a high value of keeping our employees happy. You’ll work with a world-class team and celebrate your successes.
Why work for us?
- Entrepreneurial culture, which promotes creative thinking and new strategies & ideas.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary!
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Monthly employee outings (ex. Bowling, Paintball, Bonfires, etc.).
- Great office location, down the street from Manhattan Beach. We’re also near the I-405, with an array of great restaurants and happy hour venues within short walking distance.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!!
NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.