Senior Manager, Business Development and Partnerships
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
ConsumerTrack is looking for an accomplished Business Development professional who has had a great deal of success working with major publishers, media companies and consumer brands in the digital marketing space.
In this role, you will profile and develop deep partnerships with key senior level decision makers to structure and execute new relationships to drive traffic and media to ConsumerTrack owned and operated properties.
- Hunt and prospect to find decision makers within a defined target list to close new relationships.
- Develop, direct, and negotiate publisher partnerships to drive traffic and revenue to the ConsumerTrack O&O websites.
- Conduct business meetings with decision makers to pursue new profitable business opportunities and product developments and to increase market share.
- Qualify and respond to inbound lead requests from potential partners.
- Utilize Salesforce to track account pipeline status and create weekly performance and opportunity reporting to senior leadership.
- Update and create partnership proposals and decks as well as proactively position big ideas to present to potential new partnerships
- Manage the acquisition and onboarding of new premium Publishers while following the publisher screening process
- Maintain, develop and grow relationships with multiple contact points within partners
- Collaboration with Strategy, Analytics and Media Account Management teams to ensure alignment with and delivery against client KPI’s
- Effectively evaluate new business opportunities, analyze competitors, recommend strategies, and lead proposal/face-to-face negotiations to win new business.
- 5+ years media or business development experience in the media buying/direct response space, and deeply knowledgeable about digital technology and business models.
- Proven track record of substantive deal negotiation with ability to lead complex negotiations with global technology and media companies.
- Experience managing campaigns on CPM, CPA, CPC and CPL models. Knowledge of all forms of on-line marketing programs, including: PPC, Email, Display, CPA, CPV, etc
- Deep verifiable relationships at key partner companies. Solid network of existing relationships with business development, product and/or marketing contacts at key portal, media and social network players
- History of identifying, establishing or enhancing new lines of businesses in the digital space.
- Track record of effectively negotiating and managing partnerships
- Strong experience in both contract negotiation and optimizing partner management
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills, plus the drive and initiative to overcome obstacles
- Extensive working knowledge of digital media, affiliate and licensing businesses
- Proven experience in collaborating and working with internal teams.
- Must be able to travel
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.