Senior Manager, Business Development and Partnerships
ConsumerTrack Inc. is a leading Marketing, Content and Customer Acquisition Agency based in Los Angeles, California working with Fortune 500 Companies and top US Banks.
ConsumerTrack is looking for an accomplished Business Development professional who has had a great deal of success working with major publishers, media companies and consumer brands in the digital marketing space. ConsumerTrack has a strong culture of working together, continuous learning and focus on results, growth and innovation.
In this role, you will profile and develop deep partnerships with key senior level decision makers to structure and execute new relationships to drive traffic and media to ConsumerTrack owned and operated properties. To be successful in this role, you will use your consultative sales skills to develop and deliver insights and solutions that match the business priorities of the publishers, media companies and consumer brands and aligning them to ConsumerTrack’s services strategy. You will be a role model and representative of the ConsumerTrack culture both internally and externally
This is a true hunter position that will require heavy prospecting, consultative selling, and excellent closing skills. We are looking for a superstar who has a track record of being in the top 5% of their current and previous employers. Highly competitive compensation package. We only want top performers to apply that can validate their results.
- Hunt and prospect to find decision makers within a defined target list to close new relationships.
- Develop, direct, and negotiate customer sales and licensing agreements to drive traffic and revenue to the ConsumerTrack O&O websites.
- Conduct business meetings with decision makers to pursue new profitable business opportunities and product developments and to increase market share.
- Qualify and respond to inbound lead requests from potential partners.
- Utilize Salesforce to track account pipeline status and created weekly performance and opportunity reporting to senior leadership.
- Update and create sales proposals and decks as well as proactively position big ideas to present to potential new partnerships
- Manage the acquisition and onboarding of new premium Publishers while following the publisher screening process
- Maintain, develop and grow relationships with multiple contact points within partners
- Collaboration with Strategy, Analytics and Media Account Management teams to ensure alignment with and delivery against client KPI’s
- Effectively evaluate new business opportunities, analyze competitors, recommend strategies, and lead proposal/face-to-face negotiations to win new business.
- 5+ years media or business development experience in the media buying/direct response space, and deeply knowledgeable about digital technology and business models.
- Proven track record of substantive deal negotiation with ability to lead complex negotiations with global technology and media companies.
- Experience managing campaigns on CPM, CPA, CPC and CPL models. Knowledge of all forms of on-line marketing programs, including: PPC, Email, Display, CPA, CPV, etc
- Deep verifiable relationships at key partner companies. Solid network of existing relationships with business development, product and/or marketing contacts at key portal, media and social network players
- History of identifying, establishing or enhancing new lines of businesses in the digital space.
- Track record of effectively negotiating and managing partnerships
- Strong experience in both contract negotiation and optimizing partner management
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills, plus the drive and initiative to overcome obstacles
- Extensive working knowledge of digital media, affiliate and licensing businesses
- Proven experience in collaborating and working with internal teams.
- Must be able to travel
- Bachelor’s degree required
At ConsumerTrack Inc., we seek out the most talented people in the industry and place a high value of keeping our employees happy and fulfilled by offering the following company-wide benefits:
- Entrepreneurial culture, which promotes creative thinking and new strategies and ideas
- Competitive salary + commission with excellent growth opportunity
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- 401k: We match 3% of employee’s salary after one year of full-time employment
- On-site gym
- Monthly employee activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.