Media Account Manager
ConsumerTrack is a rapidly growing digital content and media company with technology innovation at the core of our business model. Our Team has built a profitable company over the past decade with a reputation as the preferred digital advertiser for Fortune 1000 brands, banks, and financial institutions. We use our proprietary technology platform along with both our owned and operated sites and partner sites to reach hundreds of millions of US consumers every month.
We hire high performance individuals that are highly accountable, able to collaborate and communicate in a Team environment and who want to be the very best that they can be every day. The opportunities are endless at ConsumerTrack and we will continue to promote from within based on great performance and the impact you can make to the Company.
We are looking for a Media Account Manager to leverage the most in-demand offers running on our platform to develop and grow relationships with top publishers. A key member of the Customer Acquisition Team, the Media Account Manager focuses on managing and growing ConsumerTrack’ s relationships with top tier publisher partners. This is a strategic role focused on retention, scalability and exclusivity.
The Media Account Manager will report directly to the Director of Key Accounts. This position is based out of ConsumerTrack’s Bethlehem Pennsylvania satellite office. You’ll enjoy a fun start-up environment in our downtown Bethlehem location while working cross-functionally (virtually) with the Los Angeles based team.
- Responsible for maintenance and growth of revenue on a monthly basis to hit company performance goals (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Complete ownership of your portion of media buying business. Includes accountability for bottom line results each month (revenue, GPM)
- Top Grading: constantly review your book of business identifying sources that can be replaced with better quality and/or better diversified accounts
- Diversification (product, vertical, channel)
- Growth through incremental opportunities and referrals
- Optimization of front end (External) creative and messaging to increase quality, click through rates and click to conversion rates
- Expectation: prospect and close/launch new business opportunities each month. 1-2 20-50k revenue opportunities signed and/or launched each month.
- Some months BD activity will be more of your day/week than others as you build/replenish your funnels with new opportunities and Plan B’s.
- Allocation of 25-35% of your time to Business Development
- Leverage Salesforce for reporting all BD activity to internal stakeholders.
- As an Account Manager responsible for buying media, the expectation is that you work toward becoming an industry expert.
- Research trends in media buying, technology and competitors to share with the team and present opportunities to improve/shape CTI Media Buying.
- Be the first to know about shifts in industry (compliance, regulatory, M&A etc.) and identify ways to leverage external factors to improve and grow
- Represent CTI as a best in class media/digital company at industry events.
- Liaise with Product, Operations, Tech and Ad-ops Teams in support of company goals.
- Work with Product on internal optimization efforts (product and vendor level) especially creating and delivering data and results communication your external partners in a positive and encouraging manner.
- Work to create best in class ways to present data, information and our company to external audiences.
- Provide feedback and support to management and your peers in order to streamline and improve efficiency of current and new processes.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required
- 3-5 years related experience required in media buying and/or managing online advertising campaigns
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong/Confident communicator
- Interest and established experience building relationships and growing account revenue
- New business experience
- Ability to analyze data and make data driven decisions
- Go-getter, motivated individual that appreciates being challenged
- Accountable for results
ConsumerTrack is a technology-centric internet marketing company built on a culture of excellence. We seek out the most talented people in the industry and place a high value of keeping our employees happy. You’ll work with a world-class team and celebrate your successes.
Why work for us?
- Entrepreneurial culture, which promotes creative thinking and new strategies & ideas.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary!
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.