Social Media Intern (Fall)
ConsumerTrack is looking for a social media intern to help execute our social media strategy for our leading personal finance site, GOBankingRates.com.
ConsumerTrack, Inc. is a fast growing and innovative digital media and content company that has had incredible success with partnering with top media outlets to promote our content. We are seeking a paid Social Media Intern to help grow the social audience and drive traffic to GOBankingRates.com. We are looking for someone with a passion for social media content and analytics. This is a fast paced, hands-on role working closely with various members of the social team and reporting into the Social Media Specialist.
GOBankingRates is a premier personal finance portal offering Americans helpful and unique content on a range of money topics such as how to save, budget and invest, ways to make more money and best prepare for big money goals like retirement, and what to buy (and how to get a great deal) at retailers like Amazon, Walmart and Target.
The ideal candidate lives and breathes social media, is knowledgeable about industry trends and has experience with the following platforms: Twitter and Instagram.
- Assist the social team with daily publishing to Instagram and Twitter
- Research social media, news and video trends
- Brainstorm with video and social teams
- Manage a content calendar for daily posts
- Implement social giveaways and strategize new ways to grow audience
- Social efforts focused on community growth and scheduling
- Currently pursuing or obtained Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related degree
- Cover Letter outlining your qualifications and explaining why are you are interested in the internship at ConsumerTrack
- Proficient with Google Analytics/Twitter/Instagram Insights
- 1-2 years experience marketing on social media
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong communication, project management, and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Canva or creating images a plus
- Must be available 24-29 hour per week Monday-Friday between 9am-6pm
- This is a PAID internship
ConsumerTrack is a technology-centric internet marketing company built on a culture of excellence. We seek out the most talented people in the industry and place a high value of keeping our employees happy. You’ll work with a world-class team and celebrate your successes at happy hour.
Why work for us?
- Entrepreneurial culture, which promotes creative thinking and new strategies & ideas
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Monthly employee outings (ex. Bowling, Paintball, Bonfires, etc.)
- Great office location, down the street from Manhattan Beach. We’re also near the I-405, with an array of great restaurants and happy hour venues within short walking distance
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!!
NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.