Senior Front End Developer
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
You Will Be:
- Ensure cross browser and platform compatibility
- Assist in API integrations
- Diagnose and debug issues
- Collaborate effectively and closely with UX designers, other developers and product management in an open, creative environment
- Provides ad hoc support for the Lead Front End Engineer
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Front End Development
- An appreciation and understanding of good UI design
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and understanding of the Bootstrap framework
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, and the ability to optimize and keep semantic HTML/CSS for cross browser/platform rendering, including CSS animation techniques
- Expert level knowledge in SASS that compiles down to CSS3
- Ability to adapt and troubleshoot to meet the needs of various browser's capabilities. Including workarounds if needed to make certain modern capabilities function on them, or to provide graceful degradations on those browsers when deemed acceptable.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Git and code management
- Strong command of modern standards-based web development
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines/release cycles
- Knowledge of Twig as a templating engine
- Ajax Experience
- JSON based APIs for all data retrieval/updates/deletes/etc
- Experience with WordPress
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.