Senior Front End Developer
ConsumerTrack is a rapidly growing internet marketing company with technology innovation at the core of our business model. Our Company has built a profitable company with a reputation as the preferred digital advertiser for Fortune 1000 brands, banks, and financial institutions. We use our proprietary technology platform along with both our owned and operated sites and partner sites to reach hundreds of millions of US consumers every month.
We hire high performance individuals that are highly accountable, able to collaborate and communicate in a Team environment and who want to be the very best that they can be every day. The opportunities are endless at ConsumerTrack and we will continue to promote from within based on great performance and the impact you can make to the Company.
You Will Be:
- Ensure cross browser and platform compatibility
- Assist in API integrations
- Diagnose and debug issues
- Collaborate effectively and closely with UX designers, other developers and product management in an open, creative environment
- Provides ad hoc support for the Lead Front End Engineer
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Front End Development
- An appreciation and understanding of good UI design
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and understanding of the Bootstrap framework
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, and the ability to optimize and keep semantic HTML/CSS for cross browser/platform rendering, including CSS animation techniques
- Expert level knowledge in SASS that compiles down to CSS3
- Ability to adapt and troubleshoot to meet the needs of various browser's capabilities. Including workarounds if needed to make certain modern capabilities function on them, or to provide graceful degradations on those browsers when deemed acceptable.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Git and code management
- Strong command of modern standards-based web development
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines/release cycles
- Knowledge of Twig as a templating engine
- Ajax Experience
- JSON based APIs for all data retrieval/updates/deletes/etc
- Experience with WordPress
ConsumerTrack is a technology-centric internet marketing company built on a culture of excellence. We seek out the most talented people in the industry and place a high value of keeping our employees happy. You’ll work with a world-class team and celebrate your successes at happy hour.
Why work for us?
- Entrepreneurial culture, which promotes creative thinking and new strategies & ideas.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary!
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Monthly employee outings (ex. Bowling, Paintball, Bonfires, etc.).
- Great office location, down the street from Manhattan Beach. We’re also near the I-405, with an array of great restaurants and happy hour venues within short walking distance.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!!
NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.