ConsumerTrack is a rapidly growing digital content and media company with technology innovation at the core of our business model. Our Team has built a profitable company over the past decade with a reputation as the preferred digital advertiser for Fortune 1000 brands, banks, and financial institutions. We use our proprietary technology platform along with both our owned and operated sites and partner sites to reach hundreds of millions of US consumers every month.
The SEM Account Manager will work closely with the SEM Manager running, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns. Responsibilities:
- Pulls and analyzes campaign performance reports to inform daily optimizations and testing recommendations.
- Reviews RFPs and filters for most suitable proposals to develop customer acquisition plans for clients.
- Insures that campaign KPIs and objectives are met both near and long term.
- Prepares research and insights to inform ongoing media recommendations.
- Manages budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver most efficient results.
- Communicates with media representatives to negotiate the best placement and rates, and to ensure highest value-add, and optimal use of budgeted funds.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required
- 5+ years related experience required in direct response media buying with a history of consistently meeting customer acquisition goals.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities, competing priorities and changing needs of client/department.
- Strong attention to detail and master of media math.
- Thorough understanding of digital creative strategy development.
- Enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Experience with retargeting, native ad buys, programmatic/real-time bidding (RTB) and accounts that focus on ROI is a strong plus.
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology: Double Click, DART, Double Click Bid Manager, AdWords or Facebook Power Editor. Etc
ConsumerTrack is a technology-centric internet marketing company built on a culture of excellence. We seek out the most talented people in the industry and place a high value of keeping our employees happy. You’ll work with a world-class team and celebrate your successes.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.