Digital Media Analyst
ConsumerTrack is a rapidly growing digital content and media company with technology innovation at the core of our business model. Our Team has built a profitable company over the past decade with a reputation as the preferred digital advertiser for Fortune 1000 brands, banks, and financial institutions. We use our proprietary technology platform along with both our owned and operated sites and partner sites to reach hundreds of millions of US consumers every month.
We hire high performance individuals that are highly accountable, able to collaborate and communicate in a Team environment and who want to be the very best that they can be every day. The opportunities are endless at ConsumerTrack and we will continue to promote from within based on great performance and the impact you can make to the Company.
The Digital Media Analyst will work closely with the Digital Media Buyer to help provide insights into campaigns and will work cross functionally across all departments on ad hoc tasks. A critical eye for detail and a love for data analysis is a must. Experience with retargeting, native ad buys, programmatic/real-time bidding (RTB) and accounts that focus on ROI is a strong plus.
- Pulls and analyzes campaign performance reports to inform daily optimizations and testing recommendations.
- Reviews RFPs and filters for most suitable proposals to develop customer acquisition plans for clients.
- Insures that campaign KPIs and objectives are met both near and long term.
- Prepares research and insights to inform ongoing media recommendations.
- Manages budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver most efficient results.
- Communicates with media representatives to negotiate the best placement and rates, and to ensure highest value-add, and optimal use of budgeted funds.
- Keeps current on media trends, attends industry conferences and encourages innovation/creativity throughout all projects.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required
- 1-2 years related experience required in direct response media buying with a history of consistently meeting customer acquisition goals.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities, competing priorities and changing needs of client/department.
- Strong attention to detail and master of media math.
- Thorough understanding of digital creative strategy development.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology: Double Click, DART, Double Click Bid Manager, AdWords or Facebook Power Editor. Etc
ConsumerTrack is a technology-centric internet marketing company built on a culture of excellence. We seek out the most talented people in the industry and place a high value of keeping our employees happy. You’ll work with a world-class team and celebrate your successes.
Why work for us?
- Entrepreneurial culture, which promotes creative thinking and new strategies & ideas.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary!
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Monthly complimentary catered breakfast/lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Monthly employee outings (ex. Bowling, Paintball, Bonfires, etc.).
- Great office location, down the street from Manhattan Beach. We’re also near the I-405, with an array of great restaurants and happy hour venues within short walking distance.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!!
NO REMOTE WORK-we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.